Every girl dreams that after dyeing the strands the color remains stable. It is nice when the hair styled in the hairstyle looks silky and shiny. This can be achieved with the help of professional tools that are designed for quality care.
Professional hair shampoos do not just cleanse various contaminants. They carefully affect the structure of each hair, have a healing effect:
- strengthen follicles;
- heal the scalp, scalp;
- interfere with the washout of color.
Over time, dyed hair becomes weak and brittle. The best professional shampoos always contain healthy, natural ingredients that can restore a healthy look to your hair:
- natural oils and extracts (for example, jojoba, shea, castor oil, sea buckthorn, wheat germ, etc.);
Professional shampoos are often part of the product line. The active components of each agent complement each other, enhance the effect. A good example is the L'Oreal brand and its Vitamino Color series. Short description:
- Shampoo - gently cleanses, strengthens the protective layer of each hair.
- Mask - protects the color, restores and smoothes the hair structure.
- Conditioner - protects the color from water and the sun, simplifies combing.
- Spray - contains antistatic, simplifies styling, moisturizes, prevents brittleness and cross-section.
The sequence of application is recommended by the manufacturers. This will help you get the most out of your product. Remember, some active ingredients may have opposite effects. Using different brands for care, not familiar with the composition, you can seriously damage the hair.
The quality of silicones
If you look at the rating of professional hair shampoos, you can see thatthe list of the best includes products with high-quality silicone (water-soluble or partially soluble).
- does not accumulate, is easily washed away;
- locks acquire a healthy appearance, shine, smoothness;
- curls are easy to fit, comb.
Cheap silicone (high polymer) is found in inexpensive products. It harms the scalp, is heavily washed, does not dissolve, leaves a film after itself. The most harmful silicones: Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclomethikone. After their exposure, the hair looks dirty and groomed.
To solve a particular problem, you need to select the appropriate tool, with a certain labeling. The main special actions:
- the fight against dryness or fat;
- stop loss;
- elimination of dandruff;
- restoration of the structure;
- bonding of split ends.